Landlord gas safety records
In 1996 the government passed a law that requires all landlords, who rent either part or all of a property, to have all household gas appliances and pipes checked every 12 months, with a gas safety certificate issued to this effect.
What does a gas safety inspection include?
- Check appliance for gas tightness
- Check standing and working pressures
- Check burner pressure/gas rate against manufacturer's guidelines
- Check for satisfactory provision of all necessary ventilation
- Test flue flow to ensure removal of products of combustion
- Check satisfactory operation of all the flame failure devices
All of Lamberts' Gas Safe registered engineers are qualified to undertake gas safety inspections and to issue the gas safety record.
If you wish to book a gas safety inspection please call
0800 270 7600 or contact us.